Some real estate related links collected from the past week:
- Get an idea of where foreclosures are heavily concentrated with the trendcenter map from RealtyTrac (disregard the guest membership, I have no affiliation but the link is more so to view the map)
- BusinessWeek makes an attempt to predict home values in the year 2012. Check out a slide show here or the full article.
- Minneapolis among the nations happiest.
- Interesting interactive function that puts the global recession into perspective.
- I’d live in this house by Marc Cannadell
- Housing starts saw a little bit of a rebound here is the good news.
Any that need to be added to the list? Add them below in the comments.